5.23.2011

Pursuit fifty two: Mood Boards

This past week I had the opportunity to interview for a summer internship position with Scripps Networks Interactive. Scripps consists of lifestyle television brands HGTV, DIY Network, Travel Channel, Food Network, Cooking Channel, and country music network Great American Country (GAC). After checking in with the front desk at the Scripps Headquarters, I patiently sat my behind down in one of the comfy couches and began observing the overall design and layout of the lobby area.

To say that I was excited to even be sitting in the waiting room of the headquarters is an understatement as I am a lover of HGTV as well as many of the other channels within the Scripps umbrella. Not knowing whether I would have the opportunity to return there again, I got up and walked around. The lobby area had several mood boards placed sporadically around the large room. Each encompassed a different design scheme. I have seen mood boards on TV, but to see these design inspirations laid out before me in real life was very thrilling!

Although I did not take any pictures of these particular mood boards, I perused Google and found some great design boards that inspire me! Enjoy!






Following my pursuits,

Price


Special thanks to:
Scripps Networks Interactive: http://www.scrippsnetworks.com/index.aspx
All mood boards found on Google 







No comments:

Post a Comment