1.04.2012

Pursuit one hundred & three: INSPIRIT

Time is Nothing // Around The World Time Lapse from Kien Lam on Vimeo.


Several of my friends have recently shared this video time lapse created by Kien Lam on Facebook. It takes viewers on a visual journey through his three hundred and forty three day trip across seventeen different countries in which he captured six thousand two hundred and thirty seven photographs.


Watch it in full screen... WAY COOLER.


The experience of travel is something that has been fundamentally engrained in me by my parents. Appreciating the opportunities to do so, and readily seeking out these chances is something that I want to continue to do throughout my life.


As the hustle and bustle of every day life, work, and responsibilities seem to be encroaching on me, it is videos like this that remind me that life is short, one should seek out all opportunities, travel, and cherish the times you have with the people who have known forever, and the people you have just met.


Several countries and a state that I hope to visit in the near future are New Zealand, Canada, and Maine.


Where do you hope to venture to some day?



Following my pursuits,

Price

No comments:

Post a Comment