2.07.2012

Pursuit one hundred & eleven: VCTV - The VMware University Relations Program

This past Friday I had the pleasure of sitting down with Dustin Stites, Sr. Manager of University Recruiting and Relations at VMware on the latest episode of VMware Careers TV (#VCTV). Not only did I learn what Star Wars character Dustin would be if he had the choice, but I gained some inside info that anyone interested in interning at VMware should definitely be in the loop about.


Seeing as this was my second time to host VCTV there is definitely still room for improvement on my end. Although this episode ended up being recorded due to technical difficulties with our equipment, VCTV is normally a live broadcast, so any hiccup is caught on film for all to see. 


For those of you who have been on a live broadcast before, what are your suggestions for staying on track and not fumbling your words? My thoughts would be practice, practice, & more practice. But, I would love to know what you all think!


Following my pursuits,


Price


No comments:

Post a Comment