2.21.2012

Pursuit one hundred & fifteen: Circle Brewing Company

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to volunteer at an Open House for a great microbrewery based out of Austin, Texas called Circle Brewing Company. Having stumbled upon the brewery and its owners due to mutual friends back in October, this company and its simplistic yet tastefully fantastic brewing combinations have definitely won me over. 

At this point in time their winter seasonal amber ale known as "Nameless" is rocking the charts for me. Sans the spices, this ale is hopped up with six different hops giving it the perfect winter punch to keep me trucking through the "winter" months in Texas. 


On March 10th, 2012 Circle Brewing Co. will be celebrating their one-year anniversary with an Open House at the brewery! They will also be debuting their latest brewing masterpiece, the Alibi Blonde (I am pretty excited!). So, if you are in their neck of the woods on March 10th you should definitely stop by and enjoy a sample or two of some Circle brews.

Following my pursuits,

Price

No comments:

Post a Comment