2.01.2011

Pursuit twenty: Digital magazines

In the past year I have becoming a blogger and a tweeter. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I was introduced to the world of Twitter seeing as it was requirement for one of advertising courses. After a few rocky couple of weeks, I now believe that I have mastered the task of tweeting. Taking on these two new hobbies has introduced me to so many new and exciting outlets to further my pursuits towards obtaining a career in advertising and stretching my personal design and creative pursuits.

It was through blogging and twitter that I became aware of two new digital magazines that were recently introduced to the public. Matchbook Magazine made its debut on January 25th, 2011 and High Gloss Magazine made its debut today, February 1st, 2011.


1. Matchbook Magazine


2. High Gloss Magazine



It has been exciting for me to view these magazines in a new way (digitally). It took some getting use to, but having the ability to zoom in and flip back and forth easily made it easy to comprehend in no time. Both of these magazines are free to view, will have monthly additions, and cover a wide variety of topics.

Check them out; I think they might strike your fancy!

Following my pursuits,

Price

Special thanks to:
Matchbook magazine: http://matchbookmag.com/
High Gloss Magazine http://highglossmagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment