7.19.2011

Pursuit sixty seven: ADV 470: Campaigns

Today is the day! 

Today is the last day of my undergraduate career, as well as Advertising 470 Campaigns presentations! Spectrum Agency and Blue Print, the two campaigns teams, will be vying against one another to win the Casa de Sara campaign. Casa de Sara is a local Knoxville non-profit charity that provides education, health care, and nutrition to children in Bolivia. Both campaigns teams consist of unique and insightful individuals, and I am excited to see the outcome of the presentations. 

I feel like I have lived the last month and a half in the library, a place that I have avoided like no other for the past four years of my college career. Although it has been strenuous and at times just plain god awful, in the end it has been a great experience!






So, with this post I bid adieu to my college career. It has been real. I have grown a lot, and when thinking about it now, it feels as though it has flown by.... In four years I have lived in six different apartments, studied abroad twice, made new friends, lost some friends, experienced happy and sad things, and realized my passion for creativity, expression, and advertising. 

I am excited for this next phase and my life, and just want to say good luck to both campaigns teams! WE ROCK!


Following my pursuits,

Price


Special thanks to:
Casa de Sara Website: http://casadesara.org/default.htm







No comments:

Post a Comment