7.01.2011

Pursuit sixty five: Leaving on a jet plane...

So as of today, July 1st, I have 23 days left to live it up in Knoxville, Tennessee before I hit the open road. I have compiled a list of the top five things that I would like to do before I leave this grand old city.

Number five: Visit King Tut's Grill
~Because who doesn't want to eat supposedly good food while enjoying hilarious slash on the verge of creepy moments like this one in the video below~


Number four: Attend a Thursday Night Social Paddle
~Because I have always wanted to go kayaking while the sun is setting. Who wouldn't want to enjoy the scenic views of downtown Knoxville? Plus, you cannot beat a $15 kayaking adventure~



Number three: Play a game of corn hole at Bearden Beer Market while enjoying some tasty beer
~Because I am always up for a good beer, LOVE the Beer Market, and corn hole isn't too shabby itself~


Number two: Attend a painting/sipping class at Spirited Art
~Because I have always wanted to get my inner artist on with friends while enjoying some vino~


Number one: Run around in the fountains at World's Fair Park
~Because who doesn't want to frolic around in water fountains like a wee kid during the summer time? I may be twenty-two years old going on twenty-three, but I will always enjoy opportunities to let loose like a five-year-old~

So, I have 23 days to accomplish these top five things... Let the races begin!

P.S. If any of these activities sound appealing, and I actually know you :)... I would love you to join in on the festivities with me!


Following my pursuits,

Price


Special thanks to:
Bearden Beer Market: http://beardenbeermarket.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment