10.27.2010

Pursuit six: One fine day

I have always enjoyed traveling and have had many great opportunities to do so throughout my life. Being able to travel has allowed me to step outside of my comfort zone, explore new places, and broaden my perspective on life. Recently, I have had the urge to explore the United States more. I am not sure when this will happen, but one fine day I hope to make this pursuit a reality.

The top five places that I am most interested in visiting as of late are as follows:
(Below are pictures that capture the essence of why I want to visit these places)

1. Portland or Augusta, Maine



I have always had the desire to drive through a covered bridge in the fall

2. Seattle, Washington



3. Portland, Oregon

This past weekend my dad went to learn how to fly fish
(This picture would be perfect if it was me, my dad, and my dog Smith)

Smith

4. Jackson Hole, Wyoming

The town square during Christmas time in Jackson Hole, Wyoming

5. Savannah, Georgia



A bed & breakfast sounds very relaxing at the moment

I am not sure if it is because of the fall weather, but after viewing these pictures I am getting the vibe that I want to be "one" with nature at the moment (haha).

Where would you like to travel to one fine day?

Following my pursuits,

Price

Special thanks to:

No comments:

Post a Comment