8.31.2011

Pursuit seventy nine: A Few Good Reads

Hello Blogger pals!

I am writing today because I need your help. I am on the hunt for a few good reads. There are so many books to choose from out there, and I would love some starting points. Have you enjoyed a certain book lately? If so, what was it? Shout it out from the rooftops because I am on the look out for some literary entertainment in my life! 


Yesterday I found a great article from Time Magazine, which listed their All-TIME 100 Best Non-Fiction reads. I have had the opportunity to read some of the books on the list and have enjoyed them, so maybe I will pick from there... I also stumbled upon the book, ROOM by Emma Donoghue. Maybe I will read that....

But I just wanted to chat with you all first to see if you had any better suggestions.


Following my pursuits,

Price


Special thanks to:
ROOM by Emma Donoghue: http://www.roomthebook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment