6.21.2011

Pursuit sixty one: Decorative lobster trap buoys



This past weekend, I saw a photograph of the above location featured in an article on CNN.com about Maine. I instantly fell in love with these lobster trap buoys, and had my creative juices flowing as to what I could do with such a unique item. After perusing the spectacular Google search engine for photographs of lobster trap buoys, I came up with the following images. From bold color combinations to softer shades of blue, I am hooked on making some of these bad boys a focal point on some wall in my next abode. I would not go all out with a nautical theme, as I am not really into themed rooms per say, but I would add a dash of "nautical flare" to a wall to spice it up with an item that I do not see to often down here in the good old South...












Following my pursuits,

Price


Special thanks to:








No comments:

Post a Comment